Daddy Daughter Dance
Time & Location
The next dance will be held on Saturday, February 11, 2017.
Registration is underway - first paid, first served - at the Planteen Recreation Center. The event may fill up before the registration deadline of February 3, 2017 so we encourage you to register early!
An information flyer/registration form is available here.
The dance will be held at John R. Trinkle Center, HCC Campus, which is located at:
1206 North Park Road
Plant City, FL 33563
(1 block east of Park Road on Cherry Street)
Thanks to the 300+ attendees for a great time at the 2016 dance! Photos are posted on our Facebook site in the photo albums section under 6th annual Daddy Daughter Dance. If you would like to be a sponsor for the 2017 dance, please contact us at 813-659-4255!
Photos from the 2014 event are posted here!
Please support our sponsors listed below!
- Info/registration flyer will be available January 4, 2017 at this link.
- Great event for dads, grandfathers, uncles, guardians or father figures to enjoy a special event with their daughters, granddaughters, nieces or special ladies ages 3 and up. Adult Daddy Daughter couples are welcomed too, but all females attending must attend with a father, step-father, uncle, grandfather, guardian or other adult father-figure!
- 2017 is our 8th year and the 2017 theme will be a 50's style Sock Hop!.
- Event is scheduled for Saturday, February 11, 2017, 4:00 to 7:00 pm at the HCC John R. Trinkle Center, 1206 North Park Road (one block east of Park Road on Cherry Street). Doors open at 3:15 pm for pictures and pre-event activities.
- Preregistration starts January 4th, 2017!
- Registration will end upon a sellout or no later than 7 days prior to the dance, whichever comes first.
Do not delay!! Event will probably sell out prior to the registration deadline 7 days prior to the dance!
- Enjoy a fun early-evening of food and entertainment.
- Cost is $35 per couple, $10 per additional ticket.
- Includes a flower for the princess and a keepsake photo of the couple/family.
- Come dressed to impress!
- RSVP is required - space is limited and will fill up quickly!
- This is not a school event! First come first serve paid registration is through the host, Plant City Recreation & Parks Department. You must preregister by mail or in person at the Recreation & Parks Department administration office, 1904 South Park Road, Plant City FL 33563
- For more info and to register, please contact us by email or call at 813-659-4255
Special thanks to our 2016 sponsors: