Plant City Tennis Center
Location: 120 North Wilder Road, Plant City 33563
GPS Coordinates: Lat: 28o 01' 23.00" N Long: 82o 05' 48.70" W
Directions: From I-4, exit Number 22 Park Road. South on Park Road 1/2 mile to the first light at Cherry Street (Hillsborough Community College). Turn left (east) onto Cherry Street and go to the dead end at Wilder Road. Turn right (south) onto Wilder Road and go to the Tennis Center entrance on your right.
Group and Private Lessons are available as well as league play and walk-up use.
An in-house Junior Tennis program is also available.
For additional information, please email Tennis Pro C. Shane Johnson or call the facility at 813-707-7485.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday - 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Court Use Fees
Reservations are required to use the clay and hard courts. Availability is subject to previously scheduled use. Fees are as follows:
- Clay Courts: $7 per person per hour before 6 p.m.
- Clay Courts: $8 per person per hour 6 p.m. or after
- Hard Courts: $1 per person per hour before 6 p.m.
- Hard Courts: $3 per person per hour 6 p.m. and after
Annual Pass Holders
Annual passes are available at the following rates:
- $350 - Single annual pass paid annually
- $700 - Family annual pass paid annually
- All annual pass holders receive priority court reservations and unlimited court time
- After full annual pass payment, all annual pass holders also receive:
- 4 free guest passes annually per single annual pass
- 6 free guest passes annually per family annual pass
- Family means members living in the same household as the primary pass holder
- $100 - Junior pass paid annually
- Students ages 13-21
- Good for unlimited non prime time use:
- Monday through Friday - 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday - 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.