Youth Soccer League - ages 4-18
- Contact Tim Hanlon at 813-659-4200, extension 4311, or by email
- View program documents here
- Registration is January through early February each year at
Recreation & Parks Department administrative office
1904 South Park Road
Plant City, FL 33563-8113
- Age groups: co-ed under 5, co-ed under 6, co-ed under 7, co-ed under 8, girls U10, boys U10, girls U12, boys U12, girls U15, boys U15, co-ed U19
- Birth certificate required for boys and girls ages 4 - 18 (as of June 1 of the season year)
- Registration fee of $35 includes 7 game season (plus tournament for U10 and older), jersey, accident insurance. Online registration is not available at this time. Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are accepted at the Recreation & Parks administrative office only.
- 40th season (2016) photos and write-up at this link!
About the League
- 2018 is our 42nd year of play
- Season runs late March through early June, practices start mid-March
- Teams are limited to 2 meetings a week: 2 practices or 1 practice and 1 game or 2 games. One or two preseason only meetings for U05-U06, none during the season. No coaches or practices for U19.
- Games are played at the Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex, 2402-2602 East Cherry Street, off North Park Road behind Hillsborough Community College
- Game times for most age groups are Saturday mornings: 8:30 am, 9:45 am, 11 am, 12:15 p.m. . (U15-B and U19 play on Tuesday evenings at 6 p.m. or 7:15 p.m.). Number of teams may require some weeknight games for other age groups as well.
- Rec-level fun! Low key - stresses learning, teamwork and enjoyment
- Players provide mandatory equipment: shin guards, black shorts and either cleats or sneakers. Players should also have a ball to take to practice (size 3 for U05-U08, size 4 for U10-U12 and size 5 for U15-U19).
- Team assignment call-out information will be provided once paid registration is received at our office.
Persons not registered by the end of the registration dates will be placed on a waiting list and may not be assigned to a team. Team assignments are done strictly using call-out results. Please do not ask us to team friends or neighbors together. We can not be fair to others if we do. Thanks!
Registration form, roster/schedules, rules, results, standings and other documents are available online.
For more information, contact our main office Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 813-659-4255.