Garden of Peace Cemetery is located north of town at 102 East Spencer Street
GPS Coordinates: Lat: 28o 01' 45.60" N Long: 82o 07' 22.60" W
The cemeteries' north section was established in 1883 with 7,067 spaces which are currently sold out. In 1963, a southern section was established with an additional 1,409 spaces. Currently there are a few spaces available for purchase in the south section.
For space information or questions please contact the Cemetery Operations office at 813-707-7429.